Sunday, May 24, 2009

Today is the 24th of May and I am leaving to France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to say that this is the most scared that I have ever been and probably will ever be in my life. Everyone that I know is telling me that I am going to be just fine but I still am SO scared. Tomorrow is my little sisters birthday and we are having a family party but while they are partying the night away I will be on the plane. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Kinley, I am proud of you for being so brave! You were great on the plane (even when it needed to be fixed before you left!) I can tell you are already having so much fun. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear an update! I am so jealous and excited for you to be going on this journey! We missed you at the party! Hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete